From oil prices to rig counts, the Bakken is in the midst of an unprecedented moment in its short history. Join North American Shale magazine at The Bakken Conference & Expo to learn why oil and gas production in the Williston
Basin has entered a new era and how new investment strategies and innovative solutions are influencing the play’s near- and long-term future. From regulators to completion engineers to E&P CEOs, The Bakken Conference & Expo will feature operator updates, investor perspectives and technology trend explanations during the three-day, high-scale event at North Dakota’s premier event venue. Produced by North American Shale magazine, the event will provide attendees with in-depth stories, powerful intel on the play’s hottest topics and multiple networking sessions geared to connect decision makers from every segment of the industry.
No one tells the story of the Bakken better than North American Shale magazine. Attend The Bakken Conference & Expo this summer to stay current on the business opportunities in one of North America’s most promising and productive shale plays.
THE BAKKEN CONFERENCE & EXPO IS ONE OF NORTH DAKOTA'S PREMIER SHALE OIL EVENTs FOCUSED ON BAKKEN PLAY TECHNOLOGIES AND EFFICIENCIES.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE & EXPO IN 2018
This conference is one of the best ways that you can gain technical knowledge and make valuable contacts, while saving on consulting and business development costs. Here is what you should expect.
- Focused technical content and special events focused on the improvements in oil recovery and transport arising out of the Bakken shale play
- 80+ exhibiting companies showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches, and valuable industry services
- Numerous networking events
- Exclusive conference social media site, where you can connect with your colleagues before, during and after the event
HOW TO JUSTIFY YOUR ATTENDANCE
Here are some tips on getting employer support to attend The Bakken Conference & Expo.
- Explain that your registration is “all-inclusive.” You will receive food and drinks at the event.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way, others on your team will gain the benefits of your attendance.
- Explain what you plan to get out of attending and how that will benefit your company.
- Utilize the conference hotel room block to save more than 25% on your stay.
- Log onto Bakken Connect, an exclusive social media site for the conference, where you can connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Drilling Companies
- Fund Managers
- Completions Service Providers
- Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Providers
- Directional Drilling Companies
- Academia and R&D Professionals
- Well-Site Service Providers
- Rail Providers
- Supply Chain Services Companies
- Trucking and Logistics Companies
- Technology Providers
- Consultants and Engineers
- Transloading Services Companies
- Infrastructure Investors and Lenders
- And others!